July 2003 Events

First try in my intent to Madrid!!

I remembered That horny I'm 18 year old feel again when I was still living in Madrid in the 80s!

I met rick in the plain from Munich to Madrid.

Parilla argentina

Review of Gaybars in Madrid:
- refugio (doesnt exist)- cruising (exactly that- empty dance floor - but miles of pitch dark dark rooms..You need a lighter to see anything 4 euros cover)- bear bar (small bears bar - drink not too expensive ... but too small and crowded)- LL (transvessties- camp (doesnt exist )- black and white (dance place with two floors - no cover) Its not the best place to cruise.. because the dance floor is too noisy and the bar area is too small. The drinks are way tooo expensive.- strong center (very expensive - 10 euros to get in...then it turns out that its half empty - avoid)- Center Sauna ( $11 dollars. Rooms are for free. Its very huge...so unfortunatelly its a bit empty. Its mostly young spanish crowd..very few daddies and they were really "abuelos".)- Querelle (in Lavapies... Ok I went there on a thursday. Its very small and very dark... they made me take out my tshirt. I hate the fact that you are forced to watch porn? probably not my type of place. I know I wasnt the only one feeling uncomfortable).- I went to cruising again now past midnight of Thursday... OK..so I tried the dark room with a nice surprise...but then I wanted to go home with the guy and they started giving excuses...)- Hot es una pequena mierda- sauna crystal es una mierda- Rimmel, at aourn 11:30 people start coming to this elegantly lit "bar" (not a dance floor). The good thing about it is that you can watch music videos (not spanish though :( ). Its not ideal for cruising thoug- Priscilla : Its a dancefloor. Lit elegantly and appropriatly not too light or too dark. Its a dancefloor (one floor). Theres gay AND lesbian couples dancing. So if feels nice. There is no cover charge to get in, but once insideyou are approached by walking bartenders that ask you for your order. So basically if you want to stay you got to drink.
- ricks (I think thats what its called). This one has been around since 12 years ago!. Its stand and model crowd.I went saturday night at 1 am and there werent too many poeple.But Monday Tuesday and wednesday very late after 1:30AM it has large crowds
Its hard to know what nights are appropriate.It has a dance area but nobody was dancig.



- Buen lomo

- I met "un hijo puta" of usera...compartiamos tantas gustos comunes que era sorprendente...discos de mari trini...manuel alejandro...waldo de los rios;;Dual record players and pickups
- Video Italia online!! with DSL
- Sasha the big dog in a SEAT PANDA!
- I met Irish Vincent and we went to the Piscina...
- video of Rosario at Rimmel

- august i went to paris and amsterdam

Popular posts from this blog

La musica che gira in torno

Radio 3 - Con La Radio Puesta

Tiromancino imminente Concerto a Madrid