Life events March to June 2008
*met frank of antwerp
* Un tio que conocí en Barcelona me estaba explicando sobre un suceso en un programa nocturno que tenía la locutora Encarna Sanchez en la Cope. Aparentemente unos camioneros habian llamado diciendo que habian encontrado un saco sospechoso. Despues de que Encarna llamara a la policia y armara todo el jaleo possible, los camioneros dicen en el aire, "Encarna es un saco de pollas todo para ti"
* While I was in Sunny and beautiful San Sebastian I got an email from my Turkish friend letting me know that he has found some really beautiful iranian 45s for me. So I finally have a color picture sleeve 45rpm by Haydeh!
* Conocí un jardinero llamado Julian. Muy majo pero que trabaja 7 dias a la semana para pagar una hipoteca que compartía anteriormente con otra persona.
* An italian coworker called roberto had gone to Califronia and rented a car. A cop tried to pull him over. The cop would scream at his window: "pullover!!". Roberto couldnt understand because Pullover is spanish and italian is a sweater!!
* An argentinian immigrant, a black guy (yes there is such a thing), living in Galicia Spain had created a video in which he overdubs with his voice a clip from a 1960s argentinian softcore movie ( Fuego ) by Isabel Sarli. The actress is very famous. The main acctress comes out of a little village house and says: "Que pueblo de mierda"!! Luego,..uy... alli hay un gallego..tiene pinta de Pelotudo... ajaja..
* Hablando de gallegos pelotudos, conocí uno que vive en Austria, o no se que. Pero no volvió a llamar.
* Tuvimos elecciones generales en España y sus correspondientes debates. Me reí mucho cuando el gordo del PP quería usar la tematica de la immigracion a su favor, y el tiro le salio por la culata cuando Zapatero le dijo: "Fuisteis vosotros que regularizasteis a los immigrantes con un bonobus " AjaAjajaja!!!
* At Sun City ( Sa***) in paris I met a funny French guy saying "bon" "bon" . He was so capable of getting things don: Just watch!!, do this do that, turn here turn there.
* There was a record fair in madrid.

* Met british paramedic driver from the Stonehedge area in the Uk I think his name was Martin
*Spain win Eurocup 2008
* Discovered " face it " by Master C & J
* charo ole,ole jacket:

* A friend of mine, paco suddenly told me:
"I saw you monday 7AM in the morning walking down the street".
I was like, ... I probably went to get something for breakfast.
Then a long pause.
I have regular office hours, but Paco starts working at 2pm.
So then it occured to me to ask him.
"Where were Y.O.U. coming from 7AM in the morning"???
AjaAjaJa.
He was laughing...responding,
"I asked first.."
* This is the profession one person had on their personals page:
* Un tio que conocí en Barcelona me estaba explicando sobre un suceso en un programa nocturno que tenía la locutora Encarna Sanchez en la Cope. Aparentemente unos camioneros habian llamado diciendo que habian encontrado un saco sospechoso. Despues de que Encarna llamara a la policia y armara todo el jaleo possible, los camioneros dicen en el aire, "Encarna es un saco de pollas todo para ti"
* While I was in Sunny and beautiful San Sebastian I got an email from my Turkish friend letting me know that he has found some really beautiful iranian 45s for me. So I finally have a color picture sleeve 45rpm by Haydeh!
* Conocí un jardinero llamado Julian. Muy majo pero que trabaja 7 dias a la semana para pagar una hipoteca que compartía anteriormente con otra persona.
* An italian coworker called roberto had gone to Califronia and rented a car. A cop tried to pull him over. The cop would scream at his window: "pullover!!". Roberto couldnt understand because Pullover is spanish and italian is a sweater!!
* An argentinian immigrant, a black guy (yes there is such a thing), living in Galicia Spain had created a video in which he overdubs with his voice a clip from a 1960s argentinian softcore movie ( Fuego ) by Isabel Sarli. The actress is very famous. The main acctress comes out of a little village house and says: "Que pueblo de mierda"!! Luego,..uy... alli hay un gallego..tiene pinta de Pelotudo... ajaja..
* Hablando de gallegos pelotudos, conocí uno que vive en Austria, o no se que. Pero no volvió a llamar.
* Tuvimos elecciones generales en España y sus correspondientes debates. Me reí mucho cuando el gordo del PP quería usar la tematica de la immigracion a su favor, y el tiro le salio por la culata cuando Zapatero le dijo: "Fuisteis vosotros que regularizasteis a los immigrantes con un bonobus " AjaAjajaja!!!
* At Sun City ( Sa***) in paris I met a funny French guy saying "bon" "bon" . He was so capable of getting things don: Just watch!!, do this do that, turn here turn there.
* There was a record fair in madrid.
* Met british paramedic driver from the Stonehedge area in the Uk I think his name was Martin
*Spain win Eurocup 2008
* Discovered " face it " by Master C & J
* charo ole,ole jacket:
* A friend of mine, paco suddenly told me:
"I saw you monday 7AM in the morning walking down the street".
I was like, ... I probably went to get something for breakfast.
Then a long pause.
I have regular office hours, but Paco starts working at 2pm.
So then it occured to me to ask him.
"Where were Y.O.U. coming from 7AM in the morning"???
AjaAjaJa.
He was laughing...responding,
"I asked first.."
* This is the profession one person had on their personals page:
Comments