!!! Olé España !!!! A por la Eurocopa!!!

Finally we can say that the Spanish soccer team has found a style, a personality and plays amazingly well. The Spain we saw winning 3 - 0 over Russia in a Eurocup semi-final was just beautiful making all of us Spaniards proud of our team. And I'm not just talking about the team, but actually their style and their game. We no longer have to count on individual shots, corners or luck. I am shocked at how well all the passes were made all of them finding their destinatary! And we have a good goalkeeper finally for a change. I'm counting on a new era starting for Spain's soccer where we can actually watch a quarter final or semi final game knowing we have what it takes to win, be the favorites and more!! Bravo bravo and bravo!!!



Y España de amarilla!

Now to celebrate here is some really abnoxious techno music:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La musica che gira in torno

Radio 3 - Con La Radio Puesta

Tiromancino imminente Concerto a Madrid