Perros lobos en my neighbourhood



These are the pair of really sweet "lobo" or "wolf" dogs in my neighbourhood. They are very calm and they let me pad them and touch them.

There is a third dog of that breed in the neighbourhood. He is much older. He moves really slowly which might mean he is really old. But he is so sweet. It is owned by a hairdresser that has a barber shop in the hood!

I had gone out for a stroll hoping some fresh air would lift my mood. But not even such a cute site could cheer me up. It was one of those days I had to think about my future. Here I am in my late 30s and still without an apartment of my own. Still renting. A friend from the UK saw my apartment and couldn't believe the ton of money I was paying for the shithole I live in. "You pay THAT for THIIIS??". And then thats the cheapest thing there was. I'm lonely. My anxiety level was so high today. I tried calling whoever I knew. One responded they had to work till 11PM, the other one lives in the outskirts and responded he now never comes to the center and the third one didnt pick up the phone. No family, nothing nothing. Nowhere to go if something happens to me. I always feel sick, tired... . I layed down and cried so hard I thought it would never end. What to make of nature placing so much sadness on you?

Popular posts from this blog

La musica che gira in torno

Radio 3 - Con La Radio Puesta

Tiromancino imminente Concerto a Madrid