GOLEADOR !!!! Italian Gummy Candy





 goleador candy italiano

Goleador - Italian

Gummy Candy



updatesdario.blogspot.com

Summary: My favorite candy when in Italy



Each time I am in Italy I go crazy staring into every tabaccheria hoping they sell these gummy candies I love so much called GOLEADOR

 goleador dolce

They sort of feel like the gummy bears of Haribo , but they are different as Goleador is fruitier with Goleador also including a licorice version.

 goleador dolce

It sort of reminds me of a similar candy / Sweet we had during the 70s in Eye-Ran called PAASTIL پاستیل . Does anyone have a scan of the "Paastil" box ? I am interested in a scan or photo.

 goleador dolce

Here is the website for Goleador. The company is called Gelco.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La musica che gira in torno

Radio 3 - Con La Radio Puesta

Tiromancino imminente Concerto a Madrid