Shitty headphones - Auriculares de Mierda






 headphone reviews

List and specs of

Headphones that suck !!


dariointernet.com

Summary: Review of earphones with 3.5mm jack.


Headphones Auriculares de Mierda / Shitty headphones

Every two months or so, the cable of the headphone I use for my potable music player (Actually its the Nokia N95) breaks and I have to buy a new headphone, at prices above 16Euros. I'm talking about normal headphones with regular 3.5 mm plug.

You might buy a headphone that costs 7Euro and sounds great, then buy one that costs 20 Euro and sounds like shit.

I've looked at the specifications, but I really havent figured out what data is of interest when trying to buy a headphone that sounds good.

So, in this post, which I will update each time I buy a headphone that sucks, I will post the name of the headset and it's specification data. I'll also post if I find a headphone that sounds ok. Hopefully I'll find one that doesnt cost 50 Euros.

Shit headphone # 1: Maker: Panasonic Model .: for D.sound RP-HnJ50 powerfull (Yeah right!! What a fucking lie!!) XBS . Price: 16 Euros Driver unit: 11.5 mm Impedance 16 Ohm Sensitivity: 104 dB/mW Power Handling Capacity: 200 mW(*IEC) Frequency response: 6Hz - 25 Khz Description: SOUNDS LIKE SHIT !!!!

Shit headphone # 2: Maker: Genius ( As in Genuinly Sucks!) Model : H2-02 Live Specs: They aren't clear, instead it gives a graph which I dont understand. Description: Sounds CHEAP

Shit headphone # 3: Maker: TDK Model : EP-200 . Price: 10 Euros Sensitivity: 88dB Frequency response: 20Hz - 10 kHz Impedance: 16 Ohm . Description: The bass sound has been really exagerated, ruining the overal sound!!!!

Shit headphone # 4: Maker: SunStech importer Sunsiberica Model : Hp-SA332 . Price: 12 Euros Sensitivity: 102dB Frequency response: 20Hz - 20 kHz Impedance: 16 Ohm . Description: so crappy I can-t believe they are allowed to sell this shit.

This next one is actually good

Good headphone # 1: Maker: Energy Sistem or Energy Sistem soyntec SA Alicante Spain Model : Energy E214 Blue . Price: 7 Euros ( FNAC Spain) . website energysistem.com trackback dariointernet.com Sensitivity: 95+-3 db Frequency response: 20Hz - 20 kHz Impedance: 16 Ohm . Description: Good sound, better price. I'm gonna go and stock up on this !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La musica che gira in torno

Radio 3 - Con La Radio Puesta

Tiromancino imminente Concerto a Madrid