Finished recording my song "Atish Bezanesh (Bailatela)"

Finished recording my song "Atish Bezanesh (Bailatela)"

The recording was finished September 18, 2010 and I went and celebrated it at the Lucybell concert that night in Parque de Atracciones of Madrid.

Between investigating, writing, arranging, learning studio software and recording it took 7 months along-side my real office day-job.

Mixing is still pending and mastering if I decide to do that is pending too.

The track sounds great and interesting I think.

Despite that, today, I woke up quite depressed because a new stage starts with this track which brings some anxiety: how to make the video and how to promote it. For this one has to interact more with external people and you get the whole range of people from plane rude to nice.

Popular posts from this blog

La musica che gira in torno

Radio 3 - Con La Radio Puesta

Tiromancino imminente Concerto a Madrid